Delta Plus Forestier 3 Safety Helmet With Ear Defenders and Face Shield
- Forester’s type helmet consisting of helmet, metal gauze visor and helmet mounted ear defenders
- Storage bag included
- Head protection to EN397:2012 + A1:2012, eye protection to EN1731, hearing protection to EN352-3 with SNR 27 dB
- Reviews (0)
- Helmet – QUARTZ UP III 3 textile bands with 8 fixing points, sweat band and ratchet adjustment
- Head measurement 53 to 63 cm
- 2 positions of head measurement (top/low) for a better comfort
- Helmet is UV-resistant high density polypropylene safety helmet, weight 351g
- Ear defenders (Suzuka) fix onto the safety helmet
- Face visor in metal gauze 39 x 20 cm; universal fixing via the visor holder
Materials: Helmet: U-V resistant high density polypropylene. Ear defender: Flexible plastic material arm. Ear protection: synthetic foam. Visor: Steel – aluminium.
EN397:2012 + A1:2012 Protective helmets for industry, MM Molten metal spray, +50°C -30°C Very low temperature, 440V AC Electric insulation. EN50365:2002 Electrically insulating helmets for use on low voltage installations CLASS 0.
EN1731 Mesh type eye and face protectors for industrial and non-industrial use against mechanical hazards and/or heat.
EN352-3 Earing protection for safety helmets (SNR 27 dB, H:29 dB, M:25 dB, L: 18 dB).